Saturday, October 15, 2005

Of games and minds and boys...

Right, seeing as none of you bitches came over today for my blender party, I've been forced to wallow in self pity on such a beautimaful Saturday afternoon.

Actually, I'm not really. I'm just cranky because I've barred myself from macadamia brownies. And I just finished building what is sure to be hailed as master craftswork by future generations:

The Oppli.

Of course, now I know why we had to do 'woodwork' as a subject at school.

So while I wait for some van-age to help transport my latest aquisition, I just have to bang out about Jungle Boy or I will go insane. Sorry, yes I know I've moved on from moving out posts to boy posts, but suck it, I'm still cranky.

We played a cat and mouse game last night. He didn't text me until 8pm, which obviously meant he wasn't coming over, but an earlier message would have been appreciated.

So I didn't text back and went back to reading my history book (Fuck right off, I KNOW it was Friday night last night) I then text him this morning, then he text me and said he would come over this afternoon, and I text back that I was busy, yada yada blah blah blah, suck my fridge Jungle Boy.

I know it's childish to be playing games like this, but I think I'm just stalling the inevitable: The Talk.

And that brings me to you, dear lovely fuckers: HOW can I break up with this guy????

4 comments:

Hambo said...

Hey, I was free all day Saturday with nothing to do. Except gardening.

I havn't got any advice, other than, do what you feel is right, and do it sooner rather than later. No use kidding yourself if you feel like it isn't working.

Martie said...

Caz, that's nearly as bad as doing washing on a Saturday night, yo'

Steph said...

I'm the worst person in the world to be offering advice. If i were you I'd just be blunt, straight to the point and then say " Really, it's not you, it's meeee" lol. Sorry. I got nothin!

Martie said...

Shrover, I just can't help feeling just a tiny little bit disturbed at the whole "he'll be getting up, wiping himself" thing. Ewww.